THINK AND FEEL THE EXERCISE YOU ARE DOING!

  • Start in one direction of the movement, PULLING for 5 seconds, stop at half way through and hold for 5 seconds.
  • Continue PULLING for another 5 seconds and complete the movement to 90% of the way, leaving 10% of the range of motion left.
  • Without stopping or resting start moving in the opposite direction or RELEASING for 5 seconds, stop at half way through and hold for 5 seconds.
  • Continue RELEASING for another 5 seconds and go 90% of the way releasing but remember again to leave 10% of the range of motion left.
  • Without stopping or resting start pulling again and continue that cycle of movement until you reach muscle failure.

To maximize results, the correct way to exercise with the KINEXOR is by applying the SUPER SLOW STRENGTH TRAINING concept, which means repetitions are performed at very slow speed and until you reach muscle failure. Select 5 to 7 exercises for a complete body workout in 20 minutes or less

THE KINEXOR SEQUENCE

10% range of motion left in top and bottom of the movement, pull 5 seconds, hold 5 seconds at mid range, pull 5 seconds, start for release 5 seconds, hold 5 seconds at mid range again.

Complete the release another 5 seconds, do about 8 to 10 repetitions with enough resistance to achieve muscle failure. Some muscle groups or advanced fit practitioners, may require more repetitions to achieve muscle failure, and that’s ok, as long as you keep the same pace and form, and continue doing the kinexor sequence until you get there, sometimes you might do it by time and instead of counting reps, you could be doing the sequence during about two to three minutes until failure.

Make your routines more effective by using the three different KINEXOR discs for more variable configurations, this will challenge muscle intelligence and accelerate results. We recommend doing two or three repetitions without the KINEXOR first, to practice proper form and speed of movement. Also try breathing as much as possible inhaling and exhaling just through the nose. Have fun!

BACK EXERCISES
CORE EXERCISES
FUNCTIONAL WHOLE BODY EXERCISES
LOWER BODY/LEGS EXERCISES
UPPER BODY/ARMS EXERCISES

“If I could give 100 stars for support and attention to detail I definitely would. I really mean this. The speed of support and attention to detail is quite phenomenal. If you are considering buying this amazing product at all then take it from me, you will be extremely pleased. Thanks very much to Gus Cabagna!”

 

José, Gym instructor

“Thank you for your very professional and prompt response. I went to look for answers to my own questions and quickly realized that the information I was requesting was very easy to find. As were the videos and the instructions. In fact everything has been perfect so far. Thanks again for the great support and for a great product.”

 

Ana

“I too can highly recomend this product for it’s ease of use and support.”

Katerina

What Else? Try it and see for yourself!

KINEXOR is loaded with useful, functional options that allow users to quickly and easily exercise. But that’s not all, when you buy Kinexor you will also get the most amazing customer support around!

Contacts us for more information!
Phone: 1.800.123.4567
Fax: 1.800.123.4566
San Francisco, CA 94102, US
1234 Some St